Thursday, January 15, 2009

Hot Guy, Plain Jane.

I get into this discussion a lot. Why is that hot guy with that girl? My friends will tell me how hot they, themselves, are which is very true. All my chicas are extremely beautiful. But when the guy they fell in love with after two minutes,a couple of hook ups or worse a long relationship leaves them in the dust for an average looking chick they are left in a state of shock and confusion. They just really don't get it. Well let me break it down for you.

Well guess what average chicks are more freaky and do the things that really beautiful chicks usually won't do. I'm sorry but you pretty girls who have been talking to a guy for six months but won't give him a blow job because you think that it is gross are asking for it. Plain Jane over there can be 15 pounds over weight and have a wonk eye, a slight mustache problem and buy her clothes from Walmart but I bet you she'll do what you won't and be happy about it! She knows that she is not that cute so she makes up for it in other ways ie, motorboating his balls, learning how to give the best blow job he has ever had (google it trust me) , and yes even taking it in the ass (lube is key). Guys think about sex what every 7 seconds and they aren't just thinking about having to make out with you for 2 hours to get into your pants just to get some vanilla missionary heavy on the eye contact. So ladies, please, get over yourselves and get past that but eww its gross attitude. Kink it up a lil bit, and hey make him an occasional sandwich when ya'll are done and take that man back from Plain Jane that I hear you talk so much shit about!

No comments:

Post a Comment